"When I was a kid, I was always going to bed creating a story, and that was the birth of filmmaking for me. I would like going to the dream-state by telling the story to someone else in my mind. That was my imaginary friend; it was an imaginary audience listening to my story." - Denis Villeneuve
Since 2007, Everett has grown creativity through his work in film, television and podcasting.
As a little boy, Everett could be seen telling stories to his friends or creating comics in his neighborhood. During his teenage years, his artist passion would lead him into an artistic journey. Everett dove into the world of film and video production at age 17 as a camera operator for his church. Since then, he has worked with talented music artists, athletes and organizations to produce ground -breaking visual content through many different mediums of music videos, commercials, promos, and films. In 2014, he graduated Towson University with a degree in Electronic Media & Film. He has worked for ESPN, The Cave, Towson University, Springwood Productions & Knight Takes King Productions and a hosts of other production companies. In 2016, He founded his own production company called Mastermind Motion Pictures, LLC. In 2017, he began his own podcast called Audio Airstrike with co-host Lou Goler. Everett directs and writes short and feature films of all genres. The sky is the limit for this humble but ambitious artist.
What i've Achieved
- Over ten years of camera operation experience
- Over nine years of video editing experience
- Started my own podcast platform entitled "Audio Airstrike"
- Started my own production company called "Mastermind Motion Pictures".
- Assisted video production for New Psalmist Baptist Church, The Cave, Springwood Productions, Futureview Productions & ESPN
- Directed and written a series of short films
- Graduated from Towson University with a degree in Electronic Media & Film